We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Hi, I need some help finding a resort with amenities for the kids that is on the beach and that has a room with a full kitchen. It can be a studio or a one bedroom. Thanks!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,513 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Marriott Surf Club in Aruba has all these ................... sorry thats not much help -but might do for another time

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Tradewinds Resort on St. Pete Beach has kids activities, and is popular with families.

Have heard from folks that kids love the pools at the Marriott on Sand Key, which is across a bridge from Clearwater Beach.

To be on Clearwater Beach, and directly on the main beach, check out either the Hilton, or Sandpearl Resort.

Not sure though if they can be had with a full kitchen.

FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Thanks for the help!

new hampshire
Level Contributor
312 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Hi, I know it's been a year, but where did you end up staying? We are looking for a similar type resort in the area? Thanks.

Brattleboro, Vermont
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

Could I recommended the Marriott Suites Sand Key? Fabulous place to stay...doesn't have a kitchen per se, but a sink, fridge, living area with a seperate bedroom. Pool area is great and it's just over the bridge from the main drag of clearwater beach. I stay here all the time and have been for years and love it!

6. Re: Resorts on Beach w/Pool/Lazy River and Full Kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:40