We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Showers at Clearwater Beach

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Public Showers at Clearwater Beach

We are going on vacation to Orlando the end of March/early April. Hoping to spend a day at Clearwater Beach and then to an NHL hockey game in Tampa that evening. Just wondering if there will be a place on Clearwater Beach where we can get cleaned up and shower, change etc after we are done at the beach. Don't want to go to the hockey game covered in sand and then also have to drive all the way back to Orlando covered in sand.

Do you know if there are public showers/change rooms/washrooms at Clearwater Beach?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Clearwater Beach
Clearwater Beach
9,846 Reviews
Clearwater, FL
Tampa
Tampa
Florida
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Showers at Clearwater Beach

There are public washrooms at the beach and there are also what I would call foot/leg washing areas too-not sure about an actual shower though-always stay nearby so I haven't had the need to look for one.

Pier 60 (at the end of Gulf to Bay Boulevard) is the vicinity I would go to for a day's visit as most of the action is in that area. Have a great visit!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Showers at Clearwater Beach

Thanks so much!

3. Re: Public Showers at Clearwater Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2013, 10:23