We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery delivery and rental company

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery delivery and rental company

Our family, including two babies will be coming down to stay a week in September. After traveling with the little ones, I thought I'd try to save the dreaded grocery store trip. Do any grocery stores in the area offer delivery services?

Also, what rental company would you recommend for children's gear.

Thanks much,

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery delivery and rental company

I am unaware of any grocery in the area offering delivery. Publix dabbled with online ordering, packages waiting when you got there, but I believe that did not last long.

If you are staying on the beach, there is a Publix on Island Way, just off the Memorial Causeway. Just a few minutes drive from the beach.

What type of gear are you looking to rent for the kids?

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery delivery and rental company

I thought that might be the case since I had looked for a service and couldn't find anything like "Peapod" which we have up here.

The condo we are renting has one pack and play but each of our children has an infant so we'll need another plus maybe a booster seat.

Thanks for your help.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery delivery and rental company

I had no idea you can rent that type of stuff (I have zero experience with kids, had to Google what is a pack and play!!). Google, or hopfully someone who knows of a local place will be able to chime in. You may also ask, or call ahead to the propery you are staying at. They may have knowledge of a rental place.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery delivery and rental company

Funny - thanks MarkBee. With two grandchildren now, I'm kind of a pack and play expert. We rented from a great company in Siesta Key last year so I'll google the Clearwater area.

5. Re: Grocery delivery and rental company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 05:48