We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help please!

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
blank
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Topic
help please!

hi ive never been to clearwater or st. pete beach? which beach is wider and which one is more crowded? which one has more shops and attractions? does this beach have a boardwalk? also how is the beach? sloped flat?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help please!

blank1 just a question, why are you asking if beaches are wider than others?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help please!

By the way Clearwater is a pretty flat beach, the sand is very white, and the water is clear, also the water in clearwater is warmer than Daytona as it's in the Gulf Of Mexico, so you'd find a water temperature that's a bit warmer.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: help please!

All the beaches in this area are beautiful, from St. Pete's Beach to Clearwater Beach, and all the beaches in between...we enjoyed the festivities centered around sunset at Pier 60, in Clearwater Beach...buskers, and crafters, etc....something for everyone!

blank
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: help please!

because, MR PIBB, i dont want to go to a beach that is wide and not narrow. i mean wouldnt you!? thanks everyone else on here that told me about the beach.

blank
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: help please!

WOOPS! messed that one up above. I dont want to go to a beach that is NARROW i WANT to go to a beach that is wide. wouldnt you agree?

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: help please!

Oooooooooooooooookay ... how wide is wide ... this wide or that wide!! :-))

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help please!

You are right Blank1, I was just wondering,

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help please!

TI beach is incredibly wide. In fact, I believe it's the widest beach on the Gulf coast. It takes a long time to get from your hotel/condo to the water's edge (and if you're not wearing footwear your feet are fried by the time you get to the water), but it also makes it nearly impossible for the beach to get very crowded. There's plenty of room for everyone!

blank
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: help please!

what is TI beach? what does that stand for or is that just the name???

blank
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: help please!

what is TI beach? what does that stand for or is that just the name???