We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Golf Courses

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
Save Topic
Best Golf Courses

Where are the best golf courses to play around Clearwater. We are willing to drive half an hour or so. Thanks

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Golf Courses

I'm not a golfer, so I have no experience with them. But, around a 20 minute drive from Clearwater Beach there is the Clearwater Country Club, and Belleair Country Club.

2. Re: Best Golf Courses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 18:02
Delaware
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Golf Courses

Thanks golfnut....great site!!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Golf Courses

Dunedin Country Club was in good shape two weeks ago. The last couple of years Clearwater didn't have a handle on their tee times-they were double-booked over the internet and by phone (on more than one occasion) so we gave up on them this year. Cove Cay is a good test also. Chi Chi Rodriguez course is shorter but lots of trouble out there (sand, water). The Landings (executive style but okay) is decent and staff are friendly.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Golf Courses

Thanks beermonger......not going until August so I would obviously like to get a couple early in the morning tee times. Is Innesbrook playable by the public? I figure it would be cheaper in August plus I am only getting out a couple times so cost isn't a big deal. I got on their site but didn't see how the public can play.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Golf Courses

I think you can but they prefer to offer you their stay and play package. Can't find any tee times on Golfnow.com Suggest you call them? I have visited friends there but never played-looks immaculate with prices to match I am sure.

Save Reply
7. Re: Best Golf Courses

Go north 45 miles and play World Woods. Don't waste your time with the local courses. Not worth it. World Woods is best combination of courses in Fl. 36 holes and for golf purists. Excellent price conditions and simply beautiful.

8. Re: Best Golf Courses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 07:17