We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for a Day Spa

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for a Day Spa

Hi. My wife and I purchased a condo in Clearwater last winter and will be making our 3rd trip down at the beginning of May. The trip coincides with her birthday and also of her finishing her last MBA class the week prior.

That said I wanted to treat her to a nice Spa Day. We're located more toward the Countryside Blvd area of Clearwater so the Spa doesn't need to be near the beach, although if there was one that was vastly superior to the others located there I'd give it a look.

Thanks for any input!

-Brugal

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

I don't know of any right in the Cside area, although I would guess there are some. The Safety Harbor Spa/Resort is close, and is world known.

On the beach, the Hyatt, and the Sandpearl Resort have spas. And there is a day spa called Sharmaines that I am aware of. Although I have no 1st hand experience with any of them to offer any specific recommendations. But check out the Saftey Harbor Spa. Might be great for her gift!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

Thanks much for the suggestions Mark. I'll give them a glance.

-Brugal

Springfield...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

We have been to Red Bamboo Medi spa in Clearwater.

They are very good and I will definitely go back.

It is located at:

2516 N Mcmullen Booth Rd, #C, Clearwater, FL

And their website is:

www.redbamboomedispa.com

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have her check them out next time.

We just got back and after looking at some online reviews I purchased her a package from Bella Michelle on Mcmullen Booth. She seemed pretty happy with their service so a happy wife makes a happy husband :-)

As a side note the first few days we were down there it was a bit cooler than normal. All of the locals thought it was awesome and a nice break from the heat. Of course us coming off of a long winter up north couldn't have it hot enough and were a bit surprised at the temps. Happy to say they warmed up nicely as the trip progressed. Now the countdown begins until the next trip in September.

-Brugal

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

Glad to hear you had a great trip, and your wife enjoyed her day of pampering!!

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

Hope you both enjoyed your get away! As they say "Happy Wife...Happy Life".

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

LOL, so true. Thanks Desi!! :-)

-Brugal

8. Re: Suggestions for a Day Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Clearwater
Recent Conversations