We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandpearl question

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, Kansas
Level Contributor
233 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
sandpearl question

We just booked the Sandpearl for Sept and we are traveling with our 2 little kids. I am wondering if the pool area has shade and if the beach umbrellas are included in the resort fee? If not how much are they? Does the resort offer a shuttle from the Tampa airport? If not is a taxi the best way? Thank you for your help.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sandpearl question

I don't know of any beach hotel that offers a shuttle to TPA. Taxi costs are about $60 each way. Could also look into www.supershuttle.com for a shared van shuttle.

There are umbrellas and chairs for rent on the beach. Other than that, I can't answer your Qs specific to the Sandpearl, as I have never been to their pool/beach area, sorry. It is a very nice hotel, I bet you will love it !!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sandpearl question

That's a good question - I've been in that hotel when family stayed, but I'm not sure about shade by the pool. I do know the hotel charges for the cabanas and umbrellas on the beach. They do have chairs that you can use for free. Most umbrella/chair rentals on the beach are about $22.00 for the day, but I'm not sure how much the Sandpearl charges.

3. Re: sandpearl question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:15