We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Suggestions

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Last Minute Suggestions

Hi Guys

At last our holiday is almost upon us,we travel in the morning...Can't wait.Anyway a big thanks to all that answered my many questions re Bars,Restaurants,activities etc.

Last question...

Is there anywhere or anything we shouldn't miss while in this part of the world while were here?

Thanks Again.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,383 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Last Minute Suggestions

hi rudd1, look forward to your trip report, we have to wait to september, but have just come from lanzarote so shouldn't complain

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Last Minute Suggestions

Glad to hear you like the Brown Boxer! Did you go to Crabby Bill's or Crabby's Beachwalk? The Beachwalk is just past the big pink hotel and very different from Crabby's near the roundabout (many people confuse the two). We enjoy the Beachwalk too-the food is good, the view from the second floor is nice. Try a Dos-a-Rita (an opened bottle of beer upside down in a margarita-better than it may sound) lol.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Last Minute Suggestions

Hi Beermonger

Yes I tried Crabbys beach walk,we had a nice meal and drinks on a beautiful evening.Was reasonable too,only thing that out me off that night was we had a seat right at the entrance and there were big Qs at times waiting to be seated.Everyone seemed to be looking at my meal and was I enjoying it as I ate:-)

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Last Minute Suggestions

I wouldn't like that either...

15. Re: Last Minute Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:15