We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach safety/Lockers

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
78 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Beach safety/Lockers

Hi Guys,

We are taking a day trip down to CW Beach in the coming weeks. There will only be two of us so I was wondering if there is a locker facility or anything to store valuables such as car keys, phones etc as we won't have anybody to take care of these when taking a dip in the sea.

As only two of us will be going I don't want to have to take turns going into the water and leaving the other on the beach minding our belongings.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach safety/Lockers

There are lockers in the Barefoot Beach House. It is a small building with and ice cream shop right along the beach, just south of and across the street from the Hyatt. The Hyatt is the very large pink/coral colored building just south of the pier, can't miss it.

There may be some in the snack shop building at the base of the pier, but I don't know that for sure.

2. Re: Beach safety/Lockers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:17