We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 bedroom condo rental....can anyone recommend???

woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
1 bedroom condo rental....can anyone recommend???

can anyone recommend any 1 bedroom condos in cocoa beach for rent. we would like the condo to have a pool and possibly on the beach or very close.

is there a certain area that we should stay near on cocoa beach? we will have a car but it would be nice to walk to restaurants or shopping.

thanks so much

mina

Ron Jon Surf Shop
Gift & Speciality Shops
Ron Jon Kiteboarding Shop and School
Gift & Speciality Shops, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Secrets of Cocoa Beach
Gift & Speciality Shops
New Haven...
Level Contributor
492 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 bedroom condo rental....can anyone recommend???

hello Mina in Woodbridge NJ !!! .

..we dont know what week you want to come down... how bout week 16 ? ... (week 12 is march 24 to the 31st. )

... if you can do that

... I know this 1 BR unit in the same building I own my timeshare at.. - it is Oceanfront. The resort has 2 pools a tiki-snack bar serving breakfast, lunch and adult bevs till 5pm, an onsite restaurant or you can walk across the street to Dennys.

please take a look here:

myresortnetwork.com/Condo-Rentals/…

Let us know when you're coming !!!

...also look to rent from: www.vrbo.com

woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 bedroom condo rental....can anyone recommend???

oh yeah i forgot to put the dates i will be in florida. they are from Aug 16th-20th

New Haven...
Level Contributor
492 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 bedroom condo rental....can anyone recommend???

Ahhhhh welp, unfortunately , those dates do not coinside with timeshare rental weeks...

Ya know... really one of the best things about renting a timeshare is (for the week) that you have 'everything' you need in the unit, some even come with washer and dryer...And for the beach, most will rent chairs and boogie boards. Nothings better than an onsite Tiki bar and restaurant..

Heres another great feature I think you could not get at a hotel... we can send a box of our bath 'essentials' ahead of our trip to the resort. (addressed to us at the resort addr), we FLY WORRY FREE, and do NOT check bags anymore.(lost bag once - never again) A couple of carry-ons will do. Wife takes one and her purse , I take another and the laptop...

4. Re: 1 bedroom condo rental....can anyone recommend???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 20:15