We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chairs and umbrellas.....

Which Cocoa Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chairs and umbrellas.....

Which beach has the best rentals in Cocoa?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chairs and umbrellas.....

Most of the larger beaches have rentals, so I would start with Lori Wilson Park, Shepard Park, Cocoa Beach Pier, and Jetty Park for basic beach items, including chairs and umbrellas. If you need specialty items like bicycles or boards, there are several shops like Ron Jon Rentals (A1A at Marion.Av in Cocoa Beach) and A1A Beach Rentals (in back of Flip Flop Pools, A1A at Grant Av, in Cape Canaveral, but they will deliver), etc. Beachside hotels often supply chairs to their guests, and some people even buy some cheaper items such as boogie boards if they will be there for several days.

There will be additional places and longer hours as the busy spring and summer season begins. Because we now have our own items, I'm not as in touch on prices from beach to beach as I once was, but chairs should run $6-10 per day, and umbrellas from about $10-15 a day. There are often discounts for multi-day rentals.

2. Re: Chairs and umbrellas.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 04:18