We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat breakfast in coral springs

Which Coral Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Places to eat breakfast in coral springs

I am new to Coconut Creek area and am trying to find some new places to eat a good hearty breakfast.

I've been to TooJays, and do love it.. but am looking for other places.. need a change.

Any ideas??

Any info would help!

Thanks in advance..

Diane in Coconut Creek

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat breakfast in coral springs

Being from out-of-town, I went to Original House of Pancakes and had plenty to choose from their menu. Loved their family-neighborhood ambiance and service. You will definitely have a lot of hearty-breakfast options. It is located at 1840 North University Drive. Buen Provecho!

Coral Springs
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat breakfast in coral springs

Strathmore at Wiles and University offers a great breakfast. Their omelets are quite large and flavorfull. The food quality is high and the place is often crowded for both breakfast and lunch.

On the downside, the seats are often dirty with food from previous diners, the tables wet from bussing, napkin dispensers dirty and sometimes the china or silverware is dirty. They need to slowdown and do a better job in these areas.

The quality of service is dependant on who you get for your server, some are attentive and listen to your requests , others not.

3. Re: Places to eat breakfast in coral springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 17:23
Get answers to your questions about Coral Springs