We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayak

Which Crystal River hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
444 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Kayak

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked loads of times before but we arrive in Florida on 28th May (Yes, a week on Saturday!) and haven't booked anything yet. We are planning on driving to New Orleans, and thought we could stop for a day (2 nights) around the Crystal Springs area. From basic searching the manatees appear to be the thing to see, which would be really cool. I don't need to swim with them, but I'd really like to see them. The other thing I had thought about was a kayak tour, would this get us away from the crowds? It would be for me and my husband and we would want a guided tour, can you recommend anyone?

Thanks,

Susan

1. Re: Kayak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 05:16