We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa complex Closest to international drive

Which Davenport hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
villa complex Closest to international drive

Looking to book a villa and have seen Higlands Reserve and also Hampton Lakes which is the closest to International drive or could someone recommend a complex near this area

Have been to Florida before but the Villa was about a 20 min drive to all the restaurants on international drive.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

neither.

the closest is vista cay and isles at cay commons. these are condos and townhomes, no villas with private pool.

next closest, due to zoning, will be in kissimmee formosa gardens area. these will require a drive.

you can find many of the restaurants on I-Drive with locations in other places around town too though. places like bahama breeze, ale house, olive garden, etc. if you are staying in a villa which means you need to be renting a car i'm not sure that there is any reason to have to go to I-Drive at least not to eat

essex
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

Yes we will be renting a car.

It's just I Drive is the only main road i can pin point

I have stayed at lakeside before which was a good location but the package deals name these two places plus Southern Dunes and cumbrian lakes

Killingly...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

I have stayed at both Highland Reserve and Hampton Lakes. I would recommend Hampton Lakes over Highland Reserve - hands down!

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,953 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

Westgate Lakes, on Turkey Lake Rd ?

http://www.wglakes.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,158 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

If you go for Highlands Reserve I agree you really won't need to go as far as International Drive to find good restaurants. There are plenty within easy reach of where you are staying.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,611 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

If you want Idrive, then you really aren't a Villa person.

but be a condo person and stay closer and any one of the great complexes with 2/3 bed condos near to the action from the ones mentionned above to HGVC, to the 3 marriottsetc.

7. Re: villa complex Closest to international drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2013, 10:18