We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My restaurant recommendations.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,373 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
My restaurant recommendations.

I have just come back from my third trip to Davenport and thought it might be helpful to share my restaurant recommendations with anyone planning a trip there. (I was staying in Regal Palms).

Applebees- loved this place, 10 minutes walk from where we were staying, nice family atmosphere, good value.

Cracker Barrel- fantastic place for breakfast, 10 minutes drive away, nice change from the cheap buffets you have to queue for.

Olive Garden, 15 min away, good food, but full of noisy children so not for a romantic night out!

Bahama Breeze, 15 min away, fun atmosphere, good food.

Boma- 20 min away at Animal Kingdom, good for adults only and also children, great buffet and great experience, not pricey for Disney.

Boston Lobster Feast- not cheap but a wonderful seafood buffet in nice surroundings.

Seasons 52- special occasion, fashionable restaurant, romantic, London prices but worth the half hour trip. (very alcoholic cocktails!)

Chicago, Illinois
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: My restaurant recommendations.

Thank you for the recommendations. We will be staying there this year.

Southampton...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: My restaurant recommendations.

nice to know some new restaurants, but another one for people to add to the list is the 'sports bar' restaurant in Omni resort hotel.

Open to non-residents, you can dress casual if you wish, but the surroundings are nothing but...fantastic service and surroundings and not overpriced.

This was definitely one of our best finds in Nov 2010 when we are out last!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,373 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My restaurant recommendations.

Sounds good Mark, where is the Omni resort and how far away ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,373 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My restaurant recommendations.

I can answer my own question as I have just been back again! For anyone else wondering, the Omni resort is ten minutes drive and it not only has David's Sports Bar is has the wonderful Pan Asian restaurant Zen. Great atmosphere, romantic, not for children but very good fine-dining.

5. Re: My restaurant recommendations.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Davenport
Recent Conversations