We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'must do' rides and attractions for 4 and 6 year olds?!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
37 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
'must do' rides and attractions for 4 and 6 year olds?!

hi, I know this is very much down to personal choice, but which rides and attractions would people recommend as 'must do' at the Disney parks, universal and islands of adventures for 4 and 6 year olds?

i'm thinking dumbo, toy story mania, space ranger spin, tough to be a bug, jungle cruise, kali river rapids, kilimanjaro safaris, adventures of winnie the pooh, seas with nemo,

soarin, splash mountain, star wars, toystory midway mania, triceratops spin, turtle talk and under the sea for Disney.

at universal i'm thinking et, shrek 4d, simpsons and minion mayhem and at ioa pteranodon flyers, lots of the seuss landing rides and the Jurassic park play area.

would the spiderman 3d be ok or too scary?

thanks for any advice or help you can give me :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,277 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'must do' rides and attractions for 4 and 6 year olds?!

Debbie you seem to have mentioned most of them. I'd just do all of them. I don't think the Spider-Man ride is scary, I'm sure your kids would enjoy it,

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,228 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'must do' rides and attractions for 4 and 6 year olds?!

Given you are talking about tourist attractions in the orlando area, that is where I would post this question.

I know those staying in Davenport might be doing theme parks, it is a very quiet forum so to get the most 'eye's in your Q, post in orlando.

3. Re: 'must do' rides and attractions for 4 and 6 year olds?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:15