We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean walk rental

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
ocean walk rental

Does anyone know of private rentals at the oceanwalk? We will be going to Daytona in mid May.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ocean walk rental

They are several at www.vacationrentals.com click on Florida then find Daytona and click on Daytona Beach.There is one that has a great deal right now I think it says May madness or June surpise ladys name is vicki $79 a night.There is one that also says 5 star suite for 850 a week.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ocean walk rental

Owners name on the 5 star suite is jack.Good luck!!!

Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ocean walk rental

I found one today 2 bed 2 bath in the new north tower, Is that a good location? Thanks for the info sweetie pie.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ocean walk rental

Anywhere in the resort is nice.Where did you find it?How much is it?

Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ocean walk rental

On VRBO. I got it for 149.00 a night. 2 bed 2 bath with Jacuzzi, In the North Tower. I rented from Carmen and she said the unit is less than a year old.

daytona
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ocean walk rental

The north tower is the newest tower at Oceanwalk...very nice. Also, make a point of taking the elevator up to the 25th floor and checking out the view from there....they have this huge floor to ceiling window that 'bubbles out' so it you are surrounded by glass on three sides. Very freaky...but very cool.....and the best view in town!

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ocean walk rental

I have spoke to Carmen before on the phone about her condo.She seems really nice ,and she lives in Daytona Beach so if you have any problems I am sure she will be helpful.Have a Great trip.Let us know how it went.

Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: ocean walk rental

Carmen was really nice; I let her know it was my sons birthday"s and she said they have really awesome icecream cakes at the stone cold creamery and she's sending me some restaurant info as well.

PA
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ocean walk rental

how far is the ocean walk, from orlando. also are their any ocean front villa for less than 169.00 per night? any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

PA
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ocean walk rental

Oh my the way I am only looking for 2 nights, thanks!