We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

In the USA weekend part of the paper it rates the Daytona Flea & Farmers Market as one of top in the US. I agree!!! I love that place and any time friends or relatives come down to visit they always want to go there.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

Hey Hotandsandy, I know the Daytona Flea Market is great!!! I found lots of deals there last time I went!

How have you been?

Pibb,

Level Contributor
142 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

We love the Flea Market and never miss it on on our trips down. Sometimes we go twice - when we first get down there (to buy fruit) and then the following weekend. Great place and great deals.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

What are the hours of the flea market? I thought I read that it was during the day, don't like to give up beach time but it sounds like fun.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

We went about 11 A.M. found a good parking place, bought fruit and corn and were back on the beach by 2

punz

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

I think they are 8-5. Get there early and you can be back at the beach by 10;00!!!

http://www.daytonafleamarket.com/

hamilton ontario
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

where else can you buy daytona beach tshirts for $1.88 LOL

they are the best and when they are all stained etc. they make great rags for cleaning. I usually buy around 20 each year and give them away. Everyone loves their cheap t'shirts from daytona!!

Also the best tomatoes are at the flea market

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

I bought the 3 for 10 last summer for swim suit cover ups. We laugh about one, it has two chairs facing the ocean and says something like. "Daytona Beach is beautiful sunsets." oops, wrong coast. lol

hamilton ontario
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

gotta love those flea market bargoons!!

9. Re: Daytona Flea market in USA WEEKEND as TOPS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 21:15