We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help I Need a place this weekend

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help I Need a place this weekend

I am bringing my daughter and 4 of her friends to Daytona June 10 for two nights. Its her sweet 16 birthday. I need a place, it does not have to be huge. Any last minute cancellations?? I can even go for a joining rooms. They would like to be directly on the ocean. Any help will be apreicated. Thanks Terri

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help I Need a place this weekend

Terri, What is the problem?Are the places you are looking at booked?

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help I Need a place this weekend

I would try Best Western Mayan Inn they are reasonable priced and are located by the pier and Board walk area.This is where all the action is at.You will not have to drive anywhere.The prices are 99-117 for oceanfront with free breakfast.It looks as though there is availablitity.It is on the ocean.I have stayed there before and has just been renovated.Let me know if you have any specific questions I would be glad to help.

florida
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help I Need a place this weekend

I got a place at the suntera......Is that good? it is 135 per night? 1 bedroom. sleeps 4 ( we will squeeze the others in) they always "camp" out in her room anyway......I have plenty of excedrine to bring!

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help I Need a place this weekend

Hello Terri,I have never stayed there before but it is right next to the Ocean walk near the boardwalk.That is a good choice.I know they renovated the hotel so it should be nice.I think you all will have a good time.I believe they even have entertaiment on the pool deck there.I hope your daughter has a great b-day.Have a great trip.