We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seats daytona 500 gift for husband need help

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
daytonawife
1 post
Save Topic
Best seats daytona 500 gift for husband need help

I am buying a gift for my husbands 50th b-day Daytonya 500 tickets. I need help in lockhart is F-21 box going into turn 1 a good or bad seat. No clue

Please help

Orlando
Level Contributor
463 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seats daytona 500 gift for husband need help

Lucky husband....

Basically..the higher the better(tower), the box seats are the lowest. That being said......

Lockhart is the very last set of stands on the westside of the track so he should be able to see the cars coming into turn 1 and he'll lose site of them the middle of the backstretch. There will be big TV screens for him to see the rest of the track.

He won't be able to see any of the pre-race activities and that will be down in front of pit road.

If you go to the track's website you will find an area that you can put in the seat # and it will show you the view that person will have.

We switched from Lockhart Tower to Turn 2 Terrace (backstretch) a few years back and have never regretted it.

It's the Daytona 500 baby!!! I'd be thrilled just to go.

2. Re: Best seats daytona 500 gift for husband need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 18:18