We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hookah Lounges in Daytona

Daytona Beach
1 post
Save Topic
Hookah Lounges in Daytona

I just recently moved to Daytona from Jacksonville and i was wondering if there are any hookah lounges in the area.

Someplace fancy and nice with a great atmosphere and maybe some middle-eastren food.

If you guys could reccomened any good lounges it would be greatly appreciated :D

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

Are you talking about the places where people sit around and smoke???

Renata

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
357 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

hi all! i love a good hookah lounge myself and i can't think of a single one in the daytona area but then again new things are always popping up around town...on the mainland, in historic downtown daytona (beach street) you will find a string of nice, trendy restaurants and lounges...start there and see if you can find what you are looking for...enjoy!!

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

Ok, I'm game. What exactly is a hookah lounge?

punz

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

Hookah lounges, never been to one have seen people ask about them on other forums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah_lounge

I don't know of any in Daytona, maybe do a yellow pages search!

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
579 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

Thanks for the definition teachrsue. Sound like my bedroom back in high school.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

LOL lobbybobby, well the curiosity got to me and it looks like the closest ones are in Orlando.

http://www.hookah-bars.com/FL.htm

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
705 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

So what is it exactly and how do you pronounce it. When I pronounce it like it looks, I get hooker lounge with a really southern Mississippi accent. Now don't laugh, if you are from the south, you can identify the different southern accents.

Englewood, Fl.
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

Walker Sam,

That's a different kind of lounge, and I'm pretty sure that one is still illegal .... even in Daytona!

9. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2009, 01:32
Florida
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hookah Lounges in Daytona

There is one but not sure of the address. A girl I work with was telling me about it because her kids go there. I will ask her and get back to you.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach