We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pizza

Hi. My family and I will be staying in Daytona Beach Shores at Peck Plaza. I was just wondering what kind of pizza places there are and also if they deliver? Thanks.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza

There are the typical chain places Papa Johns, Dominoes, etc that will deliver. We like

genovesesitaliancafe.com/locations.html

Call to make sure they will deliver to Peck Plaza, according to their website they will. Alot of times the owner of condos will put menus and restaurant suggestions in the condo.

You are right across from Cows Lick for dessert ( ice cream) Enjoy!!!

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza

thanks...u r so helpful

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,928 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza

There is one called k**gs pizza, they put out a lot of flyers in hotels under the doors, we did not like their pizza at all.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,978 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza

Could someone explain to me why there's only one Little Caesars Pizza in all of Daytona?

hamilton, ontario
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza

via genovese is about a 5 minute drive from peck plaza

not sure if they deliver but they have really good pizza

dac

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Pizza

Is there a Pizza Hut anywhere around?

hamilton, ontario
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pizza

not too close

the only ones i can think of is

way down on south atlantic north which would be a little bit of a drive and the other one i think is on beville another bit of a drive

dac

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pizza

k thanks

Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pizza

Check out Pantheon Pizza on White Street in Daytona Beach. The pizza is awesome. You will not be disappointed. It's ranked as the number 2 restaurant out of all the restaurants in Daytona Beach. Very reasonably priced.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pizza

Sorrentos on ISB!! Petes is also good. I guess that I am always hungry and a little buzzed when I hit king's pizza on Seabreeze but their hot out of the oven pizza has always tasted so good to us. NY style. I think that the majority of my friends and co workers in Daytona do not like little ceasars, dominos, papa johns, pizza hut but the local mom and pop pizza places that make their own. We order out a lot from the airport and unless we are all broke and fall for the buy one get one coupon from a franchise we always vote for Petes or Sorrentos. Just about everyone delivers.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach