We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to the Race

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to the Race

What are my best options to get to the Race Saturday from the Nautlis hotel.We're not going to drive.Thanks for all replys

FLORIDA
Level Contributor
79 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to the Race

Votran runs buses from the beach side for $20 round trip. They depart from the Ocean Center. I personally have never used it but I have heard it is a pretty good deal.

You can learn more at their website. Hope this helps.

Kurt

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
933 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to the Race

I used the Votran the time I went to the 400. It was the best thing ever. THe line seemed long to board but I found that buses came along continually so the line moved very quickly. The bus drivers know the best ways in and out and the trip was short with no sitting in traffic. Same on the return, just walked out to the bus area, got on one and was back at the parking garage in 15 minutes. It is truly amazing. Can't recommend it enough. When I used it we went into the parking garage across from the Ocean Walk (main floor) and got in the line and paid.

3. Re: Transportation to the Race

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 06:17