We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

Ormond Beach
6 posts
Save Topic
Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

Businesses Down Fentress Blvd. (ROAD NEXT TO 7-11) Easy in ,Easy out.. and only charge $20 for parking.. Dont go to free shuttle and wait 2 hours after race to get ride .. walk about 1/2 mile straight to track ... see Tara Technologies

FLORIDA
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

How much space do you have and how early would ineed to get there?

thanks

Ormond Beach
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

we have about 130 spaces .. we will begin parking at 8 am both Saturday and Sunday..spots fill fast as you get closer to race start time !

Florida
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

http://www.volusia.org/votran/escot.htm

I like the shuttle because you don't have to go so early to the track.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,059 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

The shuttle sound like a nice idea and I'm sure it makes getting to the race really easy. But, what's it like getting back from the race?

When did you leave the race to pick up the shuttle?

Where did you pick the shuttle up to get back?

How long was the wait to board and how long did it take to get to the Ocean Center.

I've read in the past that lines to the shuttle to free parking can be really awful after the race and I'm not sure what would make this different, but if you have actual experience with this, please share.

Edited: 18 February 2011, 15:53
Ormond Beach
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

"""EASY PARKING FOR 2012 DAYTONA 500"""""

TARA IS NOW TECHNECTICS .. changed name same location .. we will be parking again this year "2012 " for Saturday and Sunday Daytona races... 305 Fentress Blvd. ... $10 on Saturday and $20 on Sunday ... short walk to the track ... dont wait for hours to get back to your car when the race is over... ...park at TECHNETICS !! ....We start parking at 8 AM ....both days .. hope to see you there !

FLORIDA
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

wheere exactlly are you. easiest way to get to you from ormond brach.

thanks!

k t

Ormond Beach
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

Fentress blvd is directly across the street from turn one on the track .. there is a 7-11 and a checkers on either side of fentress on international speedway blvd... continue north to technetics ..305 Fentress .... there is a shortcut to the track ...shorter walk than walking back up fentress... if coming from lpga .. can get to fentress using williamson or mason ave

FLORIDA
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

will you be there for the arca/bud shootout. how do i get to you from willamson

hey folks, they are right about the park and ride. major nightmare. better to spend the money with these good folks

Ormond Beach
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

Hi .. We will be parking saturday 25th for $10 and sunday 26th for $20 ....from 8 am until the race starts... TECHNETICS 305 FENTRESS BLVD..... williamson runs parallel to fentress ... international speedway ,bayless ,dunn , and mason will all get to fentress.from williamson ...our location is between bayless and dunn on fentress... look for girls out near street with directional poles to bring you in !!!

Edited: 13 February 2012, 00:22
Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easy Parking For 2011 Daytona 500

I will be coming up from the south (Cocoa Beach). Most parking being mentioned seems to be north of the track, are the people offering parking south and east of the track?