We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend of Feb 10-12.

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weekend of Feb 10-12.

We are thinking of going to Daytona Beach the weekend of Feb 10-12. We were quoted a good price for the Hilton Resort on the Ocean. Just wondering since I believe this is the off week for the races, will there still be some action going on? Also how far is the hotel from Main St (restaurants and bars) Thanks

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend of Feb 10-12.

The hotel is a short block away from Main Street. I'd think there would be some sort of testing going on at the speedway that weekend, but who knows. I also checked the Richard Petty site and they'll be around, if you're interested in getting out there yourself (you would need to book that ahead of time).

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend of Feb 10-12.

That is an off weekend for the races. There will be no testing going on. If anything is going on at the track it would be the ride along program and media stuff. Things will start picking up after the weekend.

I have been down there a many of times for the races. I always said if you are going to Daytona in Feburary take plenty of clothes. It can be quite cold at night to really warm during the day.

3. Re: Weekend of Feb 10-12.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:30