We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytona Beach Hotel

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Daytona Beach Hotel

Went to Daytona because we heard a lot of Spring Break for our young adults to visit for a bit. The hotels are in deplorable conditions. Not only that, linens had stains and they were never changed, at frequent requests. There must have been the good old days but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Spring Break wasn't what they expected.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Daytona Beach Hotel

When did you go??

Where did you stay??

Did the young adults try to find any entertainment?

Do you go to any of the attractions and find them to be "boring"

Were they looking for "Girls Gone Wild" - Free Concerts - Parties??

I am trying to find specifics to what was lacking...obviously the hotel should not be recommended...I took 3 17-18 year old males for Spring Break 2005 and they attempted to plan another trip this year...but no one had the same college spring break.

I am at a loss as to what you expected....

Renata

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daytona Beach Hotel

Thumper? Could you please tell me what the name of the Hotel was, you did not list the hotel name therefore we do not know which one you are talking to.

Obviously this Hotel isn't a very good one, and you should post the name.

Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Daytona Beach Hotel

Wow I can not belive they could not find anything to do, There have been a ton of kids down the last two weeks now and they are have a great time, All the clubs are doing specials just about every night, last week there was all can of contest and other events on the beach in front of the ocean walk. Beach street and seabreaze blvd is running over the lines are very long to get into the clubs. I agree that spring break is not as wild as it was back in the late 90's but the kids have been alot safer theese days also do to that. And One question which hotel did you stay at?

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach