We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with private dining room

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant with private dining room

12 of us are flying into Daytona to attend a graduation. Can you tell me if there are any restaurants with private dining rooms that can be reserved?

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

I've never relly seen something like this in Daytona, but I haven't really looked. If you wanted to check around, you might try calling Hyde Park in the Hilton, Top of Daytona, The Chart House, and Vince Carter's. There are a few more upscale type places I could look up if needed. Personally, I'd always hit the Chart House on dates and special events.

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Stonewood tavern and grill in Ormond Beach has a room great size for 12-20 people and near the beach/ hotels. Frappes North also in Ormond has a nice sized room. Some other great places, but not many with a private rooms

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Aunt Catfishes on the River has an upstairs dining area and a small room off of the main lower level that would ptobably seat 12 or so.

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Thanks for much for your ideas. I'm finding it difficult as graduation is on Mother's Day! Have any of you been to Malibu Beach Grill in Port Orange?

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Good option. They have a very small private area (maybe 10-12 people) , but with reservations, I'm sure they will be happy to fit your group in. Nice place for special occasion like yours.

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

I made a reservation for the 12 of us at Malibu Beach Grill. Looks like something on the menu for everyone! I'm now looking for a good italian place, not expensive but not cheap either. How is Don Vito's or Genoveses?

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Both of those are more typical "pizza" places, although they have dinners as well. Both good beachside options close to hotels, etc. There is a comparable place near Malibu beach grill you could check out while you're there called Gabbie's pizza.

If traveling to new Smyrna beach, The Garlic is a wonderful option for dinner. Check their menu for price range but they have a good range of choices.

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Oh, good to know about Don Vito's and Genoveses. I am looking for a more tradional Italian restaurant than a pizza place. We are staying near Embry Riddle. How far would New Smyrna Beach be?

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

Both of those are more typical "pizza" places, although they have dinners as well. Both good beachside options close to hotels, etc. There is a comparable place near Malibu beach grill you could check out while you're there called Gabbie's pizza.

If traveling to new Smyrna beach, The Garlic is a wonderful option for dinner. Check their menu for price range but they have a good range of choices.

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant with private dining room

New Smyrna Beach would be about 20 minutes south of Embry Riddle area.

Another option n the beachside area in Daytona Beach Shores is Portofino. Old fashioned (including the vintage 70's decor), but great food by the same owner since that time. Casual but good selection.

The garlic is more of a speciall occasion place but great to check out if you can get that way.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach