We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

They have a story in today's News-Journal saying the the new Joe's Crab Shack on the pier will open on Tuesday, with other stuff opening in the coming weeks. I think they're the perfect fit for the place and I hope they do well. It'd be nice to see the saga of the pier end on a positive note.

Canada
Level Contributor
569 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

WOW I didn't know about this this resturnat was on my list of places to go as I love seafood especially crab - I guess the pier must have been shut down?

I will be going there for sure - thanks for letting me know

Rosie

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

If you love crab, Charlie Horse is a another option. The do have all you can eat snow crab. You can start with a pound and upgrade if you want more.

Canada
Level Contributor
569 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

WOW thats more like it...I am a super fan of crab

My preference is Alakan King Crab.....however I know not many places do that so snow crabs are good. I was looking at resturants to see which did crab so thank you for the information.

Rosie778

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

Joe's Crabshack is very good but VERY expensive!!

5. Re: The Pier is Finally Starting to Reopen. Eat at Joe's.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach