We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytona Beach Shores Sherwin Condos 2555 South Atlantic

Ottawa/Quebec
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Daytona Beach Shores Sherwin Condos 2555 South Atlantic

I have relatives that are staying at the Sherwin from March 1st to the 31st and would like to stay nearby. Anyone know any 2 or 3 bedroom condos at a reasonable price for the month of March 2013 near them. I have my daughter and her family coming down for 10 days during their March break so I need a place that sleeps at least 6 to 7 people. Thanks for any help..

(Reasonable price range $2500.00 TO $3000.00 MONTH)

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daytona Beach Shores Sherwin Condos 2555 South Atlantic

Check Vrbo.com for the area of Daytona Beach Shores, Peck Plaza is close by. The Ashley is close by too. I don't think you' ll have any issue getting a monthy condo rental with your price range.

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daytona Beach Shores Sherwin Condos 2555 South Atlantic

We just came home from a trip to Daytona Beach. Stayed at Peck Plaza. Beautiful condos with awesome views. Look at VRBO, homeaway and flipkey.

3. Re: Daytona Beach Shores Sherwin Condos 2555 South Atlantic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2013, 10:21