We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel review

kentucky
5 posts
Save Topic
hotel review

Will be visting florida for the first time in august. we have revervations at Daytona inn beach resort. Does any one have any comments about this place? thank you.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel review

For Reviews Just Do A Search In The Box On The Left Corner, and punch in your hotel, you will find great reviews, however I stayed at this one last year and it was great, the service was polite, the rooms were big, and I got a good view of the ocean, the beds are huge and comfy, and you will have a great time at this hotel.

Zion Grove, PA
Level Contributor
53 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel review

This is what mr_pibb posted in April when asked about the same place. I would not believe a thing he says.

mr_pibb

Posted on: 11:17 pm, Apr 15, 2006 Report inappropriate post

I didn't stay there but my cousin did 2 months ago, he said that the staff was very polite and that the rooms were clean, bathrooms were kept nice and he loves Daytona.

As for the folio room, I'd have to give him a call and ask him what it is.

Pibb,

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
931 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel review

regarding the Daytona Inn: glad to hear you are staying there. I think it is a nice place, however I am partial since I own one of the units. In case you didn't know, each unit is privately owned thus they are decorated differently. This is an older hotel but they work hard to keep it clean and updated. They now offer wireless access. They are now protecting the parking by issuing parking passes so people at the attached restaurant, Checkers, don't take the resort parking spaces. There is also a little oceanfront bar. Probably the best thing about it is the location, location, location. On a no-drive part of the beach but just 2 blocks from Main Street and walking distance to the bandshell, Ocean Walk, etc. Another point, the rooms are on the large side, as compared with other older hotels. The smallest room is 350 square feet and they go up from there.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel review

Pibb, you disappoint me, I thought you stayed at Oceans condos. Yet many posts you have stayed at those places too. Where do you really stay? nevermind, I don't really want or need to know. I tried to give you the benefit of doubt, but no more.

So msh42275, you may need to do some research on your own. I have not stayed there so hopefully someone that really has will......you will love Florida if you have never been. It will be hot. and the ocean will be great for cooling off! Let me know if you need other ideas, but sorry I can't help with the hotel. .from a fellow Kentuckian.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel review

Good for chip to give some advice. Looking at the times, we were posting very closely together. Glad you could post some HELPFUL adivise!

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel review

Teachrsue I do infact stay at Ocean's Condo's but I do also stay at other condo's is that ok??

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel review

Jaybean and noticed how I said I stayed there 1 YEAR AGO, the post that you have just copied, I was telling the person the most recent experience that I know someone had stayed at that hotel, are more recent things better than old?

As a fact I don't think people should listen to anything you say...

Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel review

I also think mr Pibb is a Fibb!!! Take lots of salt with his advice!!

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel review

?

Zion Grove, PA
Level Contributor
53 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel review

mr_pibb

Posted on: 11:17 pm, Apr 15, 2006 Report inappropriate post

I didn't stay there but my cousin did 2 months ago,

What exactly do you mean when you said you "didn't stay there"? Make up your mind. Either you stayed there or you didn't. You are so full of it.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach