We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18?

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland OH
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
18?

Does anyone know of a hotel or person that will rent out to 18 year olds? We would be willing to even pay a little higher deposit if necessary.

thanks

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 18?

Thats a tuff on. I know when my son was younger (he's 22 now) his friends parents would put hotel in their name. There is one place that I think they paid a bigger deposit and were able to do it. I'll try to get a hold of him and see if he can help.

Cleveland OH
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 18?

ok thanks for your help

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
927 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 18?

I know of privately owned properties that will rent to young people.

I will respond to your next post if interested in more info on specifics.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 18?

Hey, I know that some hotels will let you rent a room only if your parents sign a waiver or something like that, saying htat if you do any damage to the place you will be charged....

Pibb,

Cleveland OH
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 18?

alright can you guys gimme some details. Anything is appreciated.

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
927 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 18?

go to websites like: vacationhomes.com or vacationrentals.com or vrbo.com where private owners have their properties listed. Send them an email and ask upfront about age requirements. For instance: go to the website, select Daytona Beach and then email every listing that is in your price range and be sure to put in your email the age thing.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 18?

Also if you visit thouse sites, they should always have a CONTACT US, click on that link and send them an email and ask him you can stay at the hotel, this is a good way..

Pibb,

USA
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 18?

hey I'm having a similar situation right now. Some of my friends and I (all 18) are looking to rent in Daytona, and actually got some positive feedback from Janice Woods. I read in another post of yours that you reuested the house at 100 Thames. That is the same house we are about to put a deposit on. If you could please get back to me with some further insight on this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 18?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34172-i128-k65576…

To Tori, try this link and scroll down, their is someone's opinion about the property on this. Good luck.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 18?

there, not their, sorry!