We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places near Sun Viking Lodge

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield, OH
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
places near Sun Viking Lodge

What restaurants, attractions, etc. are near Sun Viking Lodge? We are traveling there in early June. Cannot wait to see beach, ocean, etc. How far is Daytona USA from Sun Viking Lodge? Also the Main Street Pier? And Sunglow (I think that it what it is called?) Pier? We are looking forward to our visit to Daytona Beach and we are counting down the days!

Thanks a Million!!!!

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
929 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

anggsldr: I'm a neighbor to you.....I live in Morrow County!

The thing to remember about Daytona is that it is a small area and things are not far apart. I don't know Sun Viking Lodge address but Daytona USA is not far from the beach area. Main Street Pier has amusements for kids, food, fireworks at night, etc. Sunglow Pier is just south of Dunlawton and it has a restaurant also and a great place to hang out.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

Hey, the Sun Viking is right on the beach and Julian's a great restaurant is very close to there, there are also a lot of mini putt's close to the Sun Viking, such as Pirate's Cove etc. The boardwalk isn't far either, everything is very close together, enjoy your trip!

Pibb,

Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

Julian's Restaurant is exactly 8 miles from the Sun viking Lodge - according to Daytona Beach standards that's FAR!! Julian's is in Ormond Beach - Sun Viking Lodge in Daytona Beach Shores!! I would say that is total opposite sides of town!!

Sun viking Lodge is 3 miles south of Main Street Pier and 3 miles north of Sunglow Pier.

There are quite a few of us who are confused as to how many hotels you have actually stayed at in Daytona - but now you're confusing us on the restaurants aswell.

Mansfield, OH
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

This is our first trip to Daytona Beach as matter of fact our first trip to Florida.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

Ang,

Sun Viking is about 4 resorts south of the Hawaiian Inn Resort, so I would say the address is near 2501 S Atlantic, and it is in Daytona Beach Shores.

You are just about X the street from:: The Hawaiian Falls Mini Golf, close to Red Lobster, IHOP, the Walgreens, the grocery store..(not sure whether it is Publix or Winn Dixie...

You are also close to a very unique location...

Yes...the Drive In Chapel !!!

SunGlo Pier would be to your south and Peck Plaza is just to the south.

You can go over the bridge at Dunlawton to Aunt Catfish's, or continue south on A1A to Boon Docks or Inlet Harbor.

You are about 2.5 miles south of Main Street Pier....and you would head west on ISB to get to Daytona USA....A1A is about 6 miles from the Speedway.

Renata

Mansfield, OH
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

only 3 more days til we arrive in Daytona Beach....can't wait!!! We are looking forward to Daytona USA, Main Street Pier. Thank you for all your help! When we get back we will let you know how the trip was.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

Anggsldr only 2 more days now! I hope you enjoy Daytona Beach it truly is a great place, but don't waste one day of your vacation! You'll regret it when you come back! When it's time to leave from Daytona, I always want to take more time off from work haha!

When you get back post a trip report!

Pibb,

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
929 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

yes, please do post your impression when you get back. There are a lot of us "buckeyes" in the area so you will probably run into many Ohio folk while there!

9. Re: places near Sun Viking Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 14:15