We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

Delaware
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

Hi everyone-

Ive been skimming through old posts and havnt really found too much info on what I am looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations for nightlife in Daytona? We are all 20, and i know most clubs and ALL bars you obviously have to be 21. Is there anything else we could do? We are all driving from Northern Delaware, so we will have a car while we are down there. Any help is appreciated!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
672 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

My daughter (18) just went down for Spring Break this year, and she said that you won't have any trouble getting into Razzles being 20 - you just won't be able to drink - sorry!! (She said it was a great club anyway!)

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

Hey there, yes Razzles is one of the biggest clubs in Daytona, you will be able to get into Razzle's but you probably won't be able to the drink. The club also has it's own website with pictures of it etc.

For more information on event's, contact's and on the club itself just go to this link below.

http://www.razzlesnightclub.com/

Enjoy Your Vacation,

Pibb,

Delaware
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

Aw thank you guys! I know I wont get served but its ok... I dont expect to.. I have less than 2 months till the big birthday bash, but I just wanted to make sure we could do something fun while down there. I also read on the forum that there arnt really any places that offer cheap jet-ski rentals.. I would just like to ride one while im down theresince ive only gotten to ride them in the dirty waters here in Delaware.. Any sugggestions?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

Hey, No problem I'm glad I could help, As for the jet-ski's yes I know they are expensive but I don't know of a place that you can rent for cheaper I actually just found out about this jet-ski place from TonkaMom a couple of days ago.

Pibb,

Delaware
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

Any idea on average how much its gonna cost?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

There was a post a couple of days ago called "Waverunner" or something similar, TonkaMom posted how much it had cost them. So I would try to go find it. It was useful information.

Pibb,

7. Re: Nigtlife for 3 20 yea old girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 03:17