We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rental

Boden, Sweden
Level Contributor
155 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation rental

I got an offer on a condo for rent in Daytona Beach by a Company named Vacation-times.org, Anyone know anything about it? Good or bad? They had a few condos at the Ocean Walk for rent and the rest where all aorund the US as I understood it.

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
930 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation rental

I do not know the company but Ocean WAlk is a great location. They have amenities in the building and wonderful view of the ocean, right at the boardwalk, etc. Read reviews, they are both good and bad. Reviews seem to focus on busy elevators and parking charges that are high.

2. Re: Vacation rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach