We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you! You know so much about the area and post great info. It only makes since for an expert to live in the area or spend a major amount of time there. I let TA know how great you would be and so did Pibb, looks like they listened! SO come on up and accept your award!!!!!!!!!!! See ya the 12th!

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

sense--------since, gosh, you can tell school is out and sense is not on the first grade work list. ;)

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

Hey teachrsue thanks for the kudos. I think I floored them with the reply to parrothead. Thanks again, to you and Pibb!!!!

I spoke with Ginny at Inlet Harbor she has a table inside and outside (depending on weather) for us on the 12th. I will bring the balloons and write TA or Trip Advisor with a sharpie on them. She even said she would do a complimentary app for us.

Karen

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome!

Great! So far the weather has been perfect, so I am hoping for the same the 12th. I had emailed Inlet Harbor and Ginny was the one to email me back. I said I had turned it over to you so you did great! Appetizer, yum, it will be so much fun meeting everyone. Texasteacher and I had a good meet even though it was small in Vegas. We'll look for ya 'll at 7:00.

Sheri (sue is a cover lol)

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

hotandsandy,

Congratulations! I always enjoy your posts. Find me some good beach front property CHEAP in Daytona and I will move, LOL. In a heatbeat!

Bonnie

rock falls il
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!! you deserve it much more than me i am sure.. wish i could be at the inlet with all of you but i won't be there until aug. 13th. have fun all. debi

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
927 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

teachersue, et al:

will look for the TA balloons outside if nice or inside if raining, on the 12th at 7:00 pm

Charlotte

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

Hey Hotandsandy, I haven't been on for a few days as I have had relatives visiting me, and I just noticed that you have become and Local Expert, Congrats!!! I'm glad that TA listened to my email. =P, I hope you get great weather for your TA meet! I wish I could be there, but I doubt i'm coming this year, Have a toast for me! lol just kidding.

Pibb,

Pibb,

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

Will miss you Pibb and thanks for the vote of confidence.

9. Re: hotandsandy- YEA!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 12:18