We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Armagh, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Can anyone offer me a little advise, we are heading to Daytona July 2014 and hope to see the Coke Zero 400 . are we better buying our tickets when we get there or should we purchase online before we go . ??

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Buy them now. The good seats sell out real quick

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

daughter & partner going to this event. They fly out from Orlando the next morning so are interested to find out what time does this event run? They are looking at the packages to get tickets in the Sprint Tower. Is is worth adding on the FanVision and Sprint Fan Zone Pass? also if the do not want to buy a package what would be a good seat, what area?

Thanks for any advice.

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,995 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

The 400 is a night race. I don't know if you want to stay until the end of the race, fight with traffic, and have a morning flight.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

We prefer to sit near start - finish line, usually find tickets to Campbell Box.

You can find tickets day of the race - we usually do that for the Bud Shoot Out, which is now the Rolex 200.

If you buy tix now - at least you get your choice of seats.

If this is a 1 time only raceday for you - I would definietly get the Fan Zone Pass

Renata

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Yes, once I realised that it was a night race I think a package is the best option. At least the coach guarantees to get you back to the Orlando Hotel after the race.........and the hotel is near the airport for the morning flight to NY. Do you know how long it takes to drive from Daytona to Orlando, roughly?

Thanks for replying!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Thanks Renata, Yes its probably a one off. Coming from Australia and touring the US so it may may quite a while before they do it again! Thanks for your help.

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,995 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

It normally only takes about an hour to get to the airport from the beach. It would take less from the track. After the race will be a different story. There are only a couple of ways out of town with a lot of people using them.

For the 500 in February, traffic can start to get bad in Altamonte Springs going to the race. I have memories of getting stuck in that mess when I was younger.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Thanks! If you ever need any information on Perth, Western Australia, let me know!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Race gets over usually around 10:00-10:30. Allow about 1.5 - 2 hours to get back to Orlando.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: coke zero 400 Daytona July 2014

Thanks! Appreciate this information, just about ready to book a package. Have you ever went to this event? Daughters partner is a NASCAR fan but has never watched it live before. Doing a six week USA trip and visiting Orlando and found this event on.