We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cant decide - Beach Resort, Harbour Resort, Ocean Jewels

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Cant decide - Beach Resort, Harbour Resort, Ocean Jewels

I found pretty good deals at the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, Harbour Resort, Ocean Jewels, and Daytona Beach Club, and wondeing if one is better than the others.

I'm looking for something clean more than anythig and close to restaurants and shopping..

Actually leaning toward the Daytona Beach REsort and Harbour Resort.. more for the pool bar and sun deck pics.

Thanks..

Mentioned in this post
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Daytona Beach Resort and...
1,052 Reviews
Daytona Beach, FL
Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cant decide - Beach Resort, Harbour Resort, Ocean Jewels

Harbour Beach is not real close (walking distance)to restaurants or shopping. There is no pool bar, but the pool area is nice. They have a salt water pool. We stayed there last October and the staff and guests were very nice. We didn't like having to use a key to get into every door. By every door, I mean door from the beach to the pool, door from the pool to the lobby, door to the lobby restrooms, door to the game room, door to the excersise room, door to the washer/dryer room. Each door needed to be unlocked to enter. There are also some seedy characters living across the street. One asked us for a piece of our pizza when we walked home from Pizza Hut. I've never stayed at the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, but would give it a try. Many more options close by as far as restaurants (even in the hotel) and they have a Tiki Bar. I am unabl to comment on Ocean Jewels or Daytona Beach Club, sorry.

Mentioned in this post
Harbour Beach Resort
Harbour Beach Resort
158 Reviews
Daytona Beach, FL
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Daytona Beach Resort and...
1,052 Reviews
Daytona Beach, FL
2. Re: Cant decide - Beach Resort, Harbour Resort, Ocean Jewels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:16