We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deland, FL transportation options

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
20 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Deland, FL transportation options

Hello all. We have an upcoming trip that ends at the Deland, FL station. That station provides easy access to our destination of New Smyrna Beach, FL.

The schedule when I ticketed the reservation had us arriving in DeLand around 9am on a Saturday morning. Local Enterprise car rental offices stay open until 12pm.

The revised schedule now has us arriving at 11:44am. Big problem, when the car rental places close at 12pm.

At this point, I am thinking my only option for getting a car for my family of 4 plus luggage on a Saturday, is a limo reservation to Daytona Beach airport. Does anyone else familiar with the area have any other bright ideas?

Thank you!

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deland, FL transportation options

Doesn't Enterprize offer a service to "bring the car to your door?" See if they will meet you at the train station.

impala95ss
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deland, FL transportation options

I would recommend calling Daytona Limos at 386-795-LIMO they have Town Cars and Lincoln Limos available that can get your family safely to Daytona Beach. Their website is www.DaytonaLimos.com I have used them before and they provide excellent service.

3. Re: Deland, FL transportation options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about DeLand