We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delray Beach to Miami Beach

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Delray Beach to Miami Beach

Ok so firstly neither of us drive so unfortunately a rental is out of the question.

I can organise transport from Miami Int to Delray Beach but on the way back we have a few nights booked at Miami Beach.

As far as i can see there are no direct shuttles or private hires and the only way is to go Tri-rail? I will be with my mother and do not want her to have the stress of a long journey with many changes.

Can anyone advise?

Thankyou

Delray Beach, FL
Level Contributor
78 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delray Beach to Miami Beach

What does many changes mean? This may be a stupid question, but can you not organize the same transport from Delray to Miami in the same manner you are getting from Miami to Delray? How much are you willing to spend for a private hire? You could get a quote on www.limos.com as I'm seeing it would be around $130-$200 from Delray to MIA.

Tri-Rail is pretty easy IMO. You could take a taxi from the stop to your hotel in MIA.

Florida
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Delray Beach to Miami Beach

If you take the Tri-Rail from Delray Beach to the closest stop of your destination in the Miami Beach area, you can easily hop transport from that point to get you to your accommodations.

And while you are in Delray Beach, let me tell you about a new transport service we have. It's called Delray Downtowner. Electric 6-seater carts (like a golf cart) that will pick you up anywhere within a 2-mile radius of the downtown area and deliver you wherever you want to go.

There is NO charge for this, but the guys definintely appreciate tips. :-)

Here's more info copied from their Facebook Page:

Mon - Fri: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Phone 1 (561) 702-8519

Website http://www.delraydowntowner.com

3. Re: Delray Beach to Miami Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Delray Beach