We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf cart rentals

TXJ
Texas
Level Contributor
279 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
golf cart rentals

A friend suggested renting a golf cart while we are staying in Destin to putt around the complex we are staying at and to make the trip down to the beach a little easier. I have looked on line everywhere and can not find anything. My friends have a golf cart rental coming with there condo. Any ideas where I can rent just the cart. We have already rented a condo for the week.

Texas
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: golf cart rentals

We are also looking to rent a golf cart. Did you have any luck? I can't find anywhere to call.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,044 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: golf cart rentals

Ecco Motors rents Street Ready (which you need) Golf carts.

www.streetlegalcarts.com

They are located in Destin and deliver.

Plainfield, IN
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf cart rentals

I just called that place and he told me they only rent in Sandestin, but was nice enough to recommend Dixie Electric Car Co. I looked them up and had no luck.

15 days until we leave the SOGGY midwest and head to paradise!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,044 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: golf cart rentals

Here's Dixie's number

Dixielectricar Of Destin

116 N Holiday Rd 32550 850-269-0011

Plainfield, IN
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: golf cart rentals

Thanks, Semco, for posting the Dixie's Phone number.I REALLY appreciate your help.

Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: golf cart rentals

Just called Dixielectricar of Destin and they do not have street legal golf carts. He said they are really cracking down on illegal golf carts on the road especially in the Destiny West area. Just a little FYI for you.

Arkansas
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: golf cart rentals

Did you ever find a place to rent a street ready golf cart? We are going in March & are looking for a rental?

8. Re: golf cart rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 16:17