We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hurricane damage to Holiday Surf and Racquet Club in...

Atlanta, GA
1 post
Save Topic
Any hurricane damage to Holiday Surf and Racquet Club in...

I see that the Holiday Surf and Racquet Club is ranked #1 on Trip Advisor. I've never been there and am wondering if it was damaged by Hurricane Ivan? I'm planning a Destin trip in June, and I want to stay in a nice condo with workout room facilities. I don't care about tennis or golf amenities. Can anyone tell me if the Holiday Club is okay or recommend another place?

I want to see sugar white sand and palm trees!

Many Thanks!

Hugasquirrel

St. Louis
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any hurricane damage to Holiday Surf and Racquet Club in...

We were next door 2 weeks ago. They have progressed well from Ivan. The pool is open, the beach is smaller, but still very nice and the palm trees are being replaced. The palm trees are smaller, but they are working hard to get the area back to normal.

2. Re: Any hurricane damage to Holiday Surf and Racquet Club in...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2005, 12:38
destin, fl
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any hurricane damage to Holiday Surf and Racquet Club in...

I work at Holiday Surf and just want to assure you that we are back together with a few minor touch ups that we are still finishing such as painting the lobby and some units are still having minor work done in them.

Our tennis courts and shuffleboard courts are back and look fabulous. The exercise rooms are newly equipped and ready to go.

You can check out our website for more info. Hope this helps.