We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How about them Gators !!

ATLANTA
Level Contributor
520 posts
Save Topic
How about them Gators !!

I cant resist this .

We were very impressive . Dont you think ????

My only wish was to be at Harry T's as it all unfolded with the LSU alumni just across the way !!!!!

Conway, Arkansas
Level Contributor
774 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How about them Gators !!

How 'bout them Falcons! WOW!

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How about them Gators !!

Woof!

casselberry, florida
Level Contributor
638 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How about them Gators !!

jimmy,

how about who cares?????????????? if it wasn't for tebow, that team would be nothing LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask, suma, i'm sure she'll agree!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATLANTA
Level Contributor
520 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How about them Gators !!

Poocher - You are not paying attention . Tebow's role has been reduced in the offense . Look at the stat's .Offense is very well rounded now .

I will be at Harry T's for the Fla - Fla State game and I will be thinking of you when we stomp them .Bobby should have retired 5 years ago! LOL

Isnt college footbal GREAT

Yes , the Falcons game was amazing . After all that went on with themthey deserve some good luck !

Hernando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,279 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How about them Gators !!

I managed to get in at least 15 hours of football this weekend. Gators finally put together 4 quarters, when they play like that I don't see how anyone will beat them...I still can't believe the Gators lost to Ole Miss in the swamp.

My poor Tuna Fish lost on the last play of the game, 29-28 ouch!

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How about them Gators !!

olderhottie,

Surely you are referring to my alma mater, the Falcons of Bowling Green, no? 37-33 over Akron. Yeah, I thought you were.

location, location...
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How about them Gators !!

Joe, only 15 hours? I flipped between Texas v OK and Illinois v Minnesota, watched a terrible BYU team struggle against New Mexico, say Boise State play 1 excellent quarter on offense v Southern Miss, saw Penn State demolish Wisconsin, yelled at the TV while the Bears puked it up, saw why Favre is still a stud, saw why the Pats suck without Brady. Oh, and my Fantasy Football team will likely go 3-14 and cost me around $150.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How about them Gators !!

I was at the Ole Miss game and was very distraught...however they totally redeemed themselves against LSU. GO GATORS!!!

Conway, Arkansas
Level Contributor
774 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: How about them Gators !!

Yeah, Chief, that's the one. (right).

Baked, the Patriots didn't suck last weekend without Brady!

kentucky
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How about them Gators !!

I was at the Kentucky game on Saturday and got a sunburn on my nose while watching my team beat itself AGAIN against Ol' Darth Visor. Grrr. At least the Colts won yesterday!