We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal Beach Condo

Ohio
Level Contributor
541 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal Beach Condo

I need advice on a nice Beach front condo on crystal Beach. We usually stay at Emerald Isle but from what I understand there are alot of places where the beach is almost gone. Looks like Crystal Beach is a big beach area. Looking for a high rise condo preferrable with a masterbedroom with balcony access. I know we are kind of spoiled. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thx

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
728 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal Beach Condo

Villa Coyaba and The Dunes of Crystal Beach are very nice. Coral Reef Club, Crystal Dunes, Emerald Dunes, Inn at Crystal Beach and Crystal Sands are also good choices. Crystal Beach is a great area with a huge fabulous beach but these properties are not high rises. Most probably have a master bedroom with balcony access. Look on VRBO at Scenic Gulf Drive West.

Ohio
Level Contributor
541 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal Beach Condo

Thank you these look very nice. Does anyone know if any of these are near a public beach? Kind of wanting to stay away from the public beach area since that usually becomes more crowded. Thx

Tennessee
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal Beach Condo

There is only a small and I mean small public beach access at the Shirah St. access. (Google earth and you can see it.) We are staying at Coral Reef Club this next time, it is close to the Henderson State Park, and less crowded from what I observed last year during the summer. Plenty of room to play and not feel like your sitting next to someone. But really, anywhere in Crystal Beach is fabulous. We used to stay at Jetty East in Holiday Isle, but no more...

4. Re: Crystal Beach Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2010, 05:16