We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TV ads

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
TV ads

We're seeing more ads (are they paid for by BP??) about the gulf coast. We love using the DVR to go back and identify the places. We've seen Destin Pass and the Harborwalk charter boat area on the latest. Last month is was different Harborwalk shots and somewhere else I can't remember. Leave in one month, yeah!

Slinger, WI
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TV ads

I've noticed the ads, too, here in WI, and they are paid for by BP. Trying to get people back to vacationing in the Gulf coast.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
548 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TV ads

The ads have been playing in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area for a while, lots of people travel to Destin from here. It's a super easy trip to make!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TV ads

Hey, Cincy, quit rubbing it in! We do it in two days, but it gave us a chance to see your lovely city two years ago. We toured the Taft Museum.

Valparaiso, Indiana
Level Contributor
337 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TV ads

Driving straight through from NW Indiana this year (with fingers crossed).

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TV ads

Whew, with legs cross too I imagine! That's a pretty long drive, we've done it from the southern end in one day and were beat by the time we got there.

6. Re: TV ads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:40