We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,591 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

Relaxing is easy if you've got a cold beer and one of those massage chairs made of lifelike mechanical hands. Kick back with this Groupon.

$17 to Attend “Beer From Around Here” ($35 Value)

On Friday, October 19, beer and exotic-meat enthusiasts gather for the third annual “Beer From Around Here” from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. As live music spills from the Events Plaza stage and across the lawn, Marlin Grill and Jim 'N Nick's BBQ's chefs pair buffalo brisket, venison sausage, pulled pork, and smoked-tuna dip with suds from regional breweries including Louisiana’s Abita Brewing Company, Mississippi’s Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company, and Pensacola Bay Brewery.

Hernando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,273 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

Plus if you need some more beer Chans is having their annual Beer Fest on Sat from 2-5. I've had some great beer from the Pensacola Bay Brewery- killer IPA.

Big night for us already on Fri down at the Harbor- Crab Island Cantina ribbon cutting and the Parrotheads are at Harry Ts.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
548 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

I wish I could be down there for that! I love anything from the Lazy Magnolia brewing co, which I first tasted at Jim & Nicks. There sounds like many others that I would love to check out as well... we get some great local beer vibe here in Cincinnati but it makes it all more fabulous being in my favorite "Destin..ation" I will need a beer report next week!!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

oh i am liking the sound of all this....enjoy!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,591 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

I forgot all about answering this for Cincy - must have had too many beers. The Beer Fest was wonderful. Brews from Lazy Magnolia - Grayton - Abita - Sweetwater and Pensacola Bay and one other one i can't remember right now on Friday nite. No real wait for beer at any of the stations. The food had a long line. So we just stood in line and talked and drank our beer - when we needed another - got out of line real quick to walk the 5 feet to get a refill. The food was unexpected. Instead of BBQ pork etc it was venison sausage and buffalo meat etc.. Really good and the best mac and cheese I have ever had. Band playing near the tables they had set up on the lawn for eating and enjoying the night. Will definitely go again next year. - maybe for the whole weekend.

5. Re: Groupon - Beer from around here 10/19

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 15:18