We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay within walking distance to attractions

Missouri, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay within walking distance to attractions

My husband and I want to come to Destin on an anniversary trip. We will be there for 4 days and want to stay on the beach but close to restaurants and plenty of things to do. We aren't old enough to rent a car so we really would like to only have to rent a cab once or twice. We are flying in from Missouri and so we know very little about the area. Thanks!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,632 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay within walking distance to attractions

I would suggest either Sandestin area or Emerald Grande in the harbor. Those are about the only places that I would want to stay in the Destin without a car.

2. Re: Place to stay within walking distance to attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 05:18