We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

Tenn
Level Contributor
69 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

Our son is getting married on the beach in front of Majestic Sun using Paradiso Wedding planners. We are planning on our own a small reception of 25 people right there on the beech and was wondering if there are restrictions on using TiKi torches on the beach for his reception? If anybody has used Paradiso we would appreciate any reviews you may have.

Thank You!

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,622 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

That"s a really good question. I would call the police department and ask them. I would hate to see the entire reception ruined if they chose to shut it down for having fire. I also would think some locals would know the answer.

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,741 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

I have seen tiki torches on the beach - I do know that to have a fire you need a permit in Walton County.

Tenn
Level Contributor
69 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

Thank You!

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

Your wedding planner will know this. I got married last year in Navarre.

5. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 16:05
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

I got married in July of this year and Annie with Paradiso Weddings created my dream wedding! She is awesome. I was very nervous because I lived in Houston and had my wedding in Destin and she made me feel very comfortable through the whole planning. Very professional and sweet. Congrats to your son!

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,502 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

Cilla20, love your picture!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

Thanks!

9. Re: TiKi Torches and Paradiso Wedding Planners???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 07:18