We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Opelika, Alabama
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

I'm looking for a hotel/condo in the Destin area with a full service pool bar or tiki bar.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

The Hilton San Destin has a pretty expansive pool deck with a bar. It was very nice, but also adds to your bill quickly.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

Destin isn't like Cancun, there won't be a lot of those around, but maybe someone has other suggestions.

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,816 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

Sterling Sands, Ariel Dunes I, Surfside, Inn @ Crystal Beach are a few that I know has a pool or tiki (or bar very close to the pool) bar....I'm sure there are more, but those came to mind right away..

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
711 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

Westwinds in Sandestin has a nice pool area with a bar. There is also a tiki bar on the beach, a bar and restaurant at Elephant Walk and the Hilton.

If you stay on Crystal Beach, you can walk to the Crab Trap bar. I'm not crazy about the restaurant but the bar on the beach is great. 790 on the Gulf also has outside seating and a bar just inside.

If you stay in mid-Destin you can walk to Back Porch and if you stay in Miramar you can walk to Whale's Tail or Pompano Joes.

5. Re: Looking for Hotel/Condo in Destin area with pool bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:20