We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fireworks

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rome, Georgia
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Fireworks

I've been reading some older posts saying that on Thursday nights there are fireworks at Harborwalk Village. Do they still do this? And will it be going on in May?

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,503 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fireworks

I don't believe they start having the Thursday night fireworks until Memorial Day weekend and thereafter - but they do have fireworks at other times - for instance I have heard they are having them 4/24 in conjunction with the "Finest of the Emerald Coast" awards and also for Cinco de Mayo celebration..

Waldron, Arkansas
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fireworks

Not sure when they start but we were there. First week of June last year and they were great!! Especially if u do one of the night cruises! There aamazing to watch from the water!! I recommend the sea blaster our family had a great time it was the high light of the trip!! Looking forward to it again this year!!

Greenville
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fireworks

:-( I was hoping to see fireworks... My family will be visiting May 18-23! Sounds like we might be departing before the fireworks that Memorial Day weekend.

Rome, Georgia
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fireworks

Thank you all for your replies! Looks like we will miss them, too. ;]

5. Re: Fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:16