We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menu/grocery list

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moravia, Iowa
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Menu/grocery list

I am trying to plan my grocery list and menu for the week. I am looking for suggestions for quick meal ideas. We are planning to eat most of our meals at the condo. But I am afraid I will end up buying too much food at the grocery store. With the sounds of traffic, I might not want to leave the condo at all :(

Texas
Level Contributor
304 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Menu/grocery list

Yup! I'm actually a transplant form NOLA, TexasCowgirl. I had no idea what Frito Pie was until my son, who played baseball from age 4 to 22 (tee ball through college), signed me up to work in our little league concession stand many moons ago. We surely did serve a lot of those little suckers - which warm your hands in the stands at the beginning of the season in Feb and make you sweat in your seat by May!

On topic? I'm totally stealing txhillc0untry's wonderful drink of the day idea - hope our condo blender is still there and functioning! I'm thinking frozen concoctions...

I'm also considering the idea of just hauling our groceries with us since we buy so little in Destin - just breakfast stuff and beverages really. We dine out for dinner and have leftovers for lunches on the balcony. Still crossing my fingers and sayin' a little prayer that we'll have access to our balcony - renovations begin after Labor Day at Beachside II and run through March 2015. Maybe they'll start at the other side of the building ;)

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Menu/grocery list

Mrs. Cabes walking tacos sound so good! I think my kids would like these. I will have to do a trial run b4 we come down and see. We will be there the same time but only for one week cuz kids have to get back to school. I say every year... next year we are coming for 2 weeks! Maybe I will get that next year!

63. Re: Menu/grocery list

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:17